Please review the following terms and conditions carefully.
City Tour brand is operated by Hansabuss AS.
TICKETS: – All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Tour.
– In order to verify genuine e-vouchers the e-mail information needs to show the time and date of delivery when presented. We reserve the right to refuse vouchers that do not show this information.
– Online tickets are booked on the understanding that the ticket confirmation is pre-paid vouchers which must be redeemed for a valid ticket to travel on arrival in any of the tour locations. All e-mail tickets must be pre-printed before arrival.
– The ticket to travel is valid for use on a tour by City Tour. 24 // 48//72 hour tickets must be used on consecutive days. Tickets with a specific starting time must be used for that particular departure and can not be changed after the departure.
– Pre-paid vouchers or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorized source, stolen, copied illegally, or counterfeit will be seized and canceled without compensation.
– The ticket to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide, or any official of the company on demand.
– Family tickets are not issued as individual tickets therefore groups must stay together at all times with the purchase of a Family Ticket.
– Retaining your ticket will entitle you to a discount on your next City Tour ticket.
– A child is defined as in the ticket class at the time of purchase. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Complaints: – Should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 14 days of the date of the tour. Any complaints must be accompanied by your City Tour ticket.
Service: – City Tour Operators will make every effort to maintain a regular and frequent service, but do not guarantee to do so. City Tour shall not be in any way liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconvenience, or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation, or termination of service.
Use of Site: – In order to purchase the products and services using the payment method displayed on the Site, you must be 18 years of age or over. By using the Site, You confirm that you possess the legal authority to enter into the conditions of use for the Site, including instructing City Tour to collect any payments from a credit or debit card and to use the Site in accordance with all terms and conditions. You confirm that all information supplied by you in using the Site is true and accurate.
Credit Card Payments: -All payment transactions are handled by City Tour. Your credit/debit card and related personal details are collected by City Tour only in order to process your order.
You agree that you are responsible for all charges incurred by Your use of the Site, including all bookings. You expressly authorize City Tour to charge the credit card provided by You or listed on Your account for any outstanding fees or costs due to City Tour. If the credit/debit card holder for bookings is not You, it will be Your responsibility to ensure that You have the card holder’s consent before entering any related details and that such details when entered are true.
Trademark Notice: – All trademarks and service marks used on the Site belong to City Tour, except third party trademarks and services marks, which are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to use any such trademarks without City Tour or their respective owners’ prior written consent.
Copyright notice: – All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the exclusive property of City Tour or its third-party licensors and are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. You may download or print individual pages of the Site for Your personal use; provided that You do not modify or delete any of copyright and other proprietary notices on those pages.
Availability of Site: – We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any products or services offered on the Site without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuance, or unavailability of the Site or any products or services offered on the Site.
Modifications to the Content and Product Offerings on the Site: – We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspects of the Site or the content or the products or services available through the Site without prior notice. However, we will honor any existing bookings or provide a refund in the event of unavoidable cancellations.
City Tour reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion by posting a change notice to this page